Computer forensics, also known as digital forensics, is a practice that examines digital evidence and recovers data to be used in a civil or criminal legal proceeding. The process of investigating digital evidence must be conducted in a forensically sound manner to ensure court admissibility.
Our services include:
- Computer forensic investigations
- Crisis management and data breach response
- Cybercrime inquiries and consulting
- Social media analysis
- Online evidence capture
- Compliance and best practices
- eDiscovery support services
- Database forensics
With experience in all types of electronic discovery cases, we work with our clients to:
- Assist your department and your attorneys to proactively plan for electronic discovery to reduce the impact and costs to your organization.
- Lead or assist in responding to discovery requests if litigation does occur.
- Work directly with your attorneys to ensure that your company is complying with the rules governing the litigation.
- Work with you and your attorneys to identify, request, and work with electronic information when initiating litigation.
Forensic experience in:
- Industrial Espionage
- Falsified Data
- SQL Injections