Does your system have one of the following problems?
Slow performance, Internet Explorer errors or lockups, excessive "pop-up" advertisements, home page has changed, unknown toolbars, email or internet access slower.
It's possible that your system has a trojan, ransomware, malware, virus or spyware.
Malware/Virus/Trojan infection can lead to slow performance, personal data security issues and in severe cases, data loss.
We specialize in combatting attacks such as:
Ransomware Attacks: TeslaCrypt 3.0, CryptoLocker, FLocker, CryptoWall, Locky, Petya, Samas, KeRanger, WannaCry, WannaLocker
What's included in Virus, Malware, Ransomware and Spyware Removal services?
- Identifying symptoms and link to named bug and removal steps.
- Running the latest Antivirus and Antimalware software on your computer.
- Uninstalling potential threats, backdoors and unused applications associated with malware.
- Reviewing typical locations where malicious files hide.
- Configuring computer settings to minimize security breaches.
- Restore and Recover data from backups.
- Install software endorsed by Homeland Security to prevent future attacks.
Why use our Virus, Malware and Spyware Removal services?
- Convenience. With our remote assistance and live chat sessions, you don't have to bring your computer to a store or stay on the phone for hours. We'll take care of your issue, while you perform other tasks or while you sit and watch.
How do we do it?
- Purchase a Remote Support Session with the Online Payments option.
- Contact our remote support team by calling or text to (954) 830-9159.
- Relax while a real technician services your computer. Yes, it's like the technician is sitting in front of your computer!